Pre-Order Now: Estimated delivery to UK and Ireland address is mid-September.
We have made a bulk purchase to be able to offer the best possible price to UK and Irish Therapists who want to own their own set of these pieces. This price is the price shipped to a UK/Ireland location from the UK.
VAT has been paid on the original purchase from an approved EASI 3D Shapes printer in Croatia.
Please note the final version of the EASI may or may not contain all of these test items, pending the international normative data collection project results.
EASI 3D Pieces
The Evaluation of Ayres Sensory Integration (EASI) Tactile Perception contains tests that will use 3D printed materials.
Shapes, Oral (TP:SO) Tactile Perception: Shapes, Oral (TP:SO)
- One set of 12 items: all made with clear filament
Shapes, Part I (TP:S1) : Tactile Perception: Shapes, Part I (TP:S1) Two sets of shapes each:
- one complete set of 12 shapes (including two distractors) with black filament
- one complete set of 10 shapes with blue filament
Shapes, Part II (TP:S2) Tactile Perception: Shapes, Part II (TP:S2). Two sets of shapes each:
- one complete set of 17 shapes (including two distractors) with green filament
- one complete set of 14 shapes with yellow/orange filament
To order please click here: www.sensoryproject.org/shop